Monday, June 26, 2006

flip-flop tailgaters

you who walk so closely behind me that you step on my low hanging flip-flop, you really piss me off. not only do you cause me a moment of pain as the flip-flop is tugged between my effort to take another step and your dead weight, but you also interrupt my stride...break up my rhythm. why are you walking closer to me than my own shadow? and why do you never apologize? it's a big city. there's room enough for the both of us, no matter how late you are for your appointment at the unemployment office or wherever it is that you go. give me my space and i'll give you yours.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Tasty said...

you said it. and what's the worst is when they step on your flop on the way up the stairs of the subway. like i can control how fast the person in front of me climbs the stairs. back the F off!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home